Friday, January 6

Adaption Part I


Friday morning, we decided to pop by this newly opened bakery located just minutes away from our hostel. The cheese bagel was too good. Opening special, free coffee for every purchase. I just love how she designs interior; simplicity!



First stop was to Changdeokgung. We dropped off at the wrong station and ended up walking all the way to the palace. The palace was quite quiet. Isn't it the peak season now? I could only see groups of Japanese tourists...


The palace is pretty much similar to ones in China. Instead of learning about the history, the sisters spent their time doing photoshooting instead. Jumping and hopping around in the cold. And I meant, cold.



After the stroll and many insane photoshooting, our stomachs growl. I was dying to try out this cafe outlet located in Insadong. So we walked again, all the way to Insadong which was streets away. We filled our stomachs with Traditional Kimchi Lunch box and I ordered Jujube tea which didn't turn out that bad. It totally reminds me of those herbs which was used for soup. To be exact, I googled out the herb and it's just red dates. I wonder why Yonghwa's face turned when he drank it.

Part II next.