Touched down at Incheon International Airport early in the morning and rushed around to find out how to purchase the Korea Pass. In a country whose first language isn't English, it took us two hours to settle on the bus which brings us to the nearest bus stop to our hostel. First day was never easy. Dropped off our luggage at the hostel and headed to Myeongdong for breakfast. Supper was bibimbap, totally the exact same meal I ate a year ago. So I'm hinting you that, the airline doesn't change its menu at all!
So at Myeongdong, we ate at Cafe Bene for breakfast and Andong Jjimdak for lunch. Not kidding, it's spicy because of the dried red chilli. The chills I get from the door, and the spiciness that made me crying for water made this dish so memorable for me. Took the train back, so that we can check in and drop off the unnecessary things. That day was the coldest day. And then we went back to Myeongdong again.
That's all for day one. :)