Friday, January 6

In the midst of adaption Part II


After my lunch at Insadong, we walked down to Deoksogung to catch the "Changing of Guards". We were earlier, so we rest in Dunkin' Donuts Cafe with a cup of hot chocolate.


That's City Hall where an open ice skating rink was set up. It'll be awesome to skate under the stars! 



Insadong.


It is so cold that cakes are often kept outside. The designs there are so different from the ones back at home. Extremely creative!




After Insadong was Dongdaemun. Love, love, love the clothings displayed there. There's just one thing I disagree with, the price. I'm fortunate enough to grab the exact piece from another mall at half the price. So, here's my advice. Grab ideas from there, head to the next three malls and search for it. I guess, I fell in love with their fashion.


Dinner at Myeong-dong's Coco Curry, also available here. I like the restaurant, because I get to choose the amount of rice servings and the level of spicyness. And of course, I love curry.

Part III up next, stay tune!