Sunday, September 11



Photos:
  1. It's a thumbdrive! Isn't it cute?!
  2. I brought out a non-living baby out to town yesterday and it was really tiresome. Protection against water needs to be strictly followed, thus, the reason for the presence of a dust bag.
  3. Pasta for dinner at Cedele. Prawns, mussels... I love seafood! 
It's another weekend. A pretty hectic week started with a powerpoint presentation and ended with another presentation and summary test. I attended the hip-hop and contemporary demonstration for hall dance audition, but I gave up due to my homework commitments. Between sleep and audition, I have to choose one. Of course sleep! I really love contemporary, at least anything that is related to ballet whether modern or classical. But the sudden need to fly in the air and then roll around the floor surprised many of us... I skipped freshmen initiation activity which means I managed to avoid catastrophe, whereby seniors turn the entire freshman's room upside down. *Pat on my shoulder*