Tuesday, September 6







It has been quite a busy, yet relaxing week but I'm foreseeing hectic weeks ahead till semester ends. So this is what I've been doing for the past two weeks, a few photos that I took...
  1. What else can you do when it's raining so heavily outside? Sleep.
  2. The film was stuck and was exposed to light after my tries to revive my camera. My lousy drawing represents how the film should look like.
  3. I added this living thing recently, the Nerve plant. Since it's an indoor plant and only requires occasional showering, I decided to keep one to beautify my room.
  4. It's H&M's opening yesterday. Just like what many others said, I'm the "suakoo" and the "kiasu". Do you people have problems with it?! I've never been into H&M even in Hong Kong which flight journey is just hours away from here.
  5. Macaroons for my family, so it speaks why I am broke now.  
So one of my acquaintance flew off to pursue a degree for three to five years. So it came to me that I should probably apply for overseas trip next semester... It's just a thought, I'm always fickled and forgettful. So......