Sunday, September 18



It's the beginning of recess week. I don't know whether I should rejoice or cry. There isn't any anticipation due to the fact that mid-semester tests and presentations are scheduled after the week. "Can I not study anymore??" A series of events in chronological order:
  1. A good friend who apparently felt disgusted after she penned it down her friendship poem. I'm in search for people who can loosen myself comfortably and probably, she's one of those.
  2. The vintage three-year-old bag broke another arm recently and the only medication I could find in my hall was... UHU glue. It's amazing how it could hang there the whole day. Invest in UHU. It's good. (Sounds so commercial)
  3. Statistics class; where my professor speaks as fast as a bullet train, leaving her to pant after every slide. In fact, I've pretty much forgotten what was this slide all about...
  4. Horlicks McFlurry, one for one promotion is still available today. I'm not a fan of sweet things, but occasional indulgence is fine.
  5. The closure of Inter-Faculty Games on Friday night which forced me to go home at 9pm instead of the original plan of 11.30am.
  6. This was my dinner.
  7. Saturday night's dinner at Soup Spoon (Beef Goulash, Boston Clam Chowder and Caesar Salad) before catching "Don Quixote" at the Esplanade Theatres.
    It was truly an awesome day! Ajisen's Super Volcano Ramen was brilliantly good and it's going to replace the normal one, perfect for me to increase my metabolism rate. "Johnny English" was hilarious. Johnny was correcting his assistant agent, Tucker, that Susan in Chinese is Su Shan and that there's no reason why a guy can't call himself Su Shan, or perhaps, Susan. It's really highly recommended to catch it!
  8. And lastly, the highlight of the day, Don Quixote. It was the best performance I've ever caught with the appearance of two horses (I must emphasize that it's a living thing) and the live performances by their very own orchestra.