Wednesday, November 2


October was so hectic that for the past four weeks, everyday was filled with an event; project submissions, presentations, school duties, meet-ups. And today, I can finally take a breather before I mug for my upcoming papers, lasting for three weeks till the start of December. It's really exciting to welcome December, though I have yet to plan any events.

 #1: Seohyun's new look for Vita 500.
 #2, #3: Dinner at Taste Dynasty with delicious-looking colourful xiao-long-baos.
 #4: Supper at Jewel's along with the tai-tais.
 #5: The tai-tais.
 #6, #7: The tenth expressway's construction site visit.
 #8, #9: Twenty-first halloween-themed birthday party at the northern part of the island.
 #10, #11, #12, #13: At Jacob Ballas Children's Garden, Botanic Gardens. (Note: bring a child if you want to enter) And to clarify, I don't have a child. Somehow, I got in.

I'm down with flu again, probably due the midnight oil I've been burning for the past few nights and also the raining weather. I shall return back to report-writing before I start revising for tomorrow!

P.S. I'm so glad I met up with all my lovely friends before I start mugging for papers. December meet ups again!
Till then,
Daisy