Thursday, April 21

I've gotten back to my usual routine, Japanese classes on Saturday mornings. Kimchi Soup for lunch, something that I missed during the ten days trip. And later, finally met up with my good friend for shopping therapy. I've been wanting to go shopping after browsing through the online blogshops. I've gotten my shoes. I'm so happy.

Together with the clique of the recent overseas community trip, we visited to one of the clique's six months old house on Sunday. And coincidentally, the owner of the house is my secondary school teacher. So obviously, I'm my secondary school teacher's son's friend. It's a small world after all... - please sing this.  I arrived just minutes before the agreed meeting time and discovered that I'm the second earliest kid. The remaining people, arrived many many minutes later... Dinner at Simpang, that was my first trip. During the dinner, the truth and dare game made me think on the spot. The answers had not been given much thought, so please don't believe them.

Lastly.
Thanks Kayslyn, thanks! I was elated to receive a job call from my agent which soon became a disappointment after she said "okay then, I'll call you again after tuesday." Why must every event disrupt my hopes for income to finance my high maintenance?

まぁ。。。何か。。。試験の準備をまだしません。
ちょっと縦の物を横にもしない!
やばい!
来週の火曜日、大学の英語テストと面識がある。
緊張する。
それで、みんな一緒に頑張りましょう!
バイバイ!