Monday, April 25








A stamp of 'fail' has been foreseen for the paper taken on Saturday morning which I was unprepared, when I have a full five working days to study hard. I chose to take it lightly. Consequences, I have to bear it. Meatballs pasta, my all-time favourite, was for lunch and then later, headed down to Tiong Bahru to meet the clique again and visited another friend's house. Time flew as we watched movies and played monopoly. I have finally learnt how to play monopoly deal! Applause people! Free hair styling and nail painting session was also provided by the host. So one of the lucky guys became "Go Jun Pyo" for that day. Before dinner, or should I say supper, we took a long walk to Family Day event at some parts of the residential area and had snackers meal as a reward. After another long walk, with blisters all around my feet, we finally had our supper at one of the coffeeshop at Jln Membina.

Early birthday celebration was made at Taste Paradise, located at Ion Orchard, on Sunday. My brother had been finding fault with the way I eat and the food I eat. "Mushrooms are delicious! I shouldn't have brought you here. You're here to waste all the good food." he said while grabbing those loathsome mushrooms. He took several opportunities to bluff me into swallowing down mushrooms. I ate down some unknowingly, especially the "siew mai". The others, I discovered and dug out everything. So he went "Oh my, I wanted to trick you." Later, he went "I thought you don't eat pork?". I came to a conclusion recently that between mushroom and pork, I would rather have pork than mushrooms. I'm not the only picky eater in the family. I rebut him, "You don't even eat bitter gourd! How could you say I'm picky?!" Then he goes, "But they won't even put that inside dim sum!"

Well, how can I not say that I had an awesome weekend with those people. Tonight, I'll be meeting another two awesome people for dinner before I drown myself with more General Paper related information.