Wednesday, April 20

Seafood fried rice set (Lunch)
Apart from the mushroom and the salty ham, the others taste alright with the help of chilli sauce.

 
A bowl of Chilli Padi (Dinner)
Vietnamese seems to be able to take spicy food.
Black Pepper Fish (Dinner)
If I wasn't wrong, that was the only dish I like the most.

 Canh chua or Sour Soup (Dinner)
A fusion of sweet, sour and spicy soup which made the bland rice taste exceptionally good.

 A table of dishes which includes Mapo Tofu (Lunch)

 
 Water Spinach (Lunch)
I can't explain the taste of it, but I'm a big fan of spinach especially when cooked with Sambal.
Salad with slice pork (Lunch)
One of the memorable lunch because the upscale interior decorations of the restaurant. 

 Calamari (Lunch)
Oh my, this was my favourite dish of all...
  
 Prawns and Vegetable Soup (Lunch)
The prawns looked so tempting when it was served.
Prawn Rolls (Lunch)
Another favourite dish?

 Beef Pho (Lunch)
I'm not entirely against beef, but eating too much nauseats me.
So since return, I haven't been eating beef.

Rice with Vegetable (Dinner)
Well, that wasn't mine. My dinner just Chocolate with Hazelnut bread for (10,000 dong)

 Gỏi cuốn (Dinner)
Also known as summer rolls or salad rolls, I think it tastes so fresh especially with the mint.

 Fish with Rice (with slices of disgusting mushrooms) (Dinner)
The day of return, this was the only proper meal I had the entire day, apart from a 7am breakfast, a slice of preserved mango and a can of Pepsi.