Sunday, May 1


Oh my, she's the Japanese magazine model whom I look up to nowadays ever since I watched her being featured in Shibuhara Girls, a MTV reality drama which is pretty similar to American version of The City. One thing we're similar is that we take pride of is our jet black hair with bangs.
Grow hair grow!!

My bank cannot cater to my wants anymore. I haven't been saving since I returned back from a foreign land. And now I feel like going out again. To Seoul? Recently, I've been looking at fashion again and felt inferior while looking at those pretty people. I really want to visit many places in Seoul, like Sinchon which I went last year for only a mere thirty minutes before I was thrown back to my homeland again... The next trip to Seoul, I'm definitely not going to join the tour, even if I can't speak their mother tongue. Or maybe, since I like to travel so much, I should probably prepare myself to fulfill my ambition? Yes, and then weight management issue arises. I need to be more discipline now and practice self-control. But I can't! My parents are bringing me for ice cream buffet later at town!

Sims 2 Deluxe, a stimulation game which I bought three years ago, is back again and I created a new family. Since I can't think of anything, I decided to making my favourite We Got Married couple, Yongseo. And since the husband's surname is Jung, I named their kid Shin which makes Jung Shin. Need not you to tell me that I was really bored.

Side track, now I'm addicted to Park Bom's Don't Cry, Girl's Generation's Mr. Taxi and F(x)'s Danger.