Friday, February 11

 
(image by author)
One of the few photos that was successfully developed.
First attempt.

Well, it's time to say goodbye and begin a new journey again. I'm prepared to put behind all the memories and create new ones. I have yet set my eyes for the other four courses of each university. Half way through writing the essay. No directions to where to go and what to do in future.

Yesterday's Japanese lesson, I received my first report assignment. Totally different from the compositions I wrote for three years. My friend called it General Paper. I call it Seconday School Argumentative Essay. The difference of a JC student and a Polytechnic student. In my opinion. It has been three years since I last wrote something argumentative. I even got lost through the steps given by my teacher.

The Advance II class has a session where the teachers will randomly select two students to give speech on the given topic. Yesterday's topic was What do you think about Singapore as a country?. I'm screwed. This week, I've gotta prepare a new topic What do you think of Japanese as a person?.