Sunday, February 20

Photobooth application!
(image by author)

Finale:
University submission
Quizzes
Document compilation
Job hunting
Sumptous lunch
Beggar dinner
Japanese Class
Interview
Graduation Party
Cupwalker bubble tea
Hello Kitty capsules

It's the finale of my studies in polytechnic. Friday ran around the school to compile documents for university submission. Submitted by hand since postage might not reach by monday. Sumptous mega burger for late lunch which made me decided to eat less for dinner. One prawn, one slice of eggplant, one bowl of soup, one stalk of vegetable and a bowl of mango pudding.

Yesterday night was the graduation party organized by the classmates. Totally hectic. After lunch, I rushed home to grab my photocopied documents and rushed down to the community centre at the other side of my area for interview. Perspiring like mad there. In the end, the 1 yr 3mth bond stopped me. Luckily, I haven't submit my application form. Visited my good friend's house which she didn't allow me for the past four years. I freaked out when the dog started to bark like a mad woman at me. Spent an hour or two over there before heading over to the chalet. Bag full with interview clothes. Heavy!

We went over to the mall later to grab bubble tea and spinned for Hello Kitty shaped capsules (image above). If only it's red and not purple. But after all, it's so cute. A stroll near the beach, since there's still time before the barbeque starts. I found my role as an unprofessional stalker and shot most of the photos of my good friend and her dear. Epic moment as I ran with my unprofessional camera in hand, trying to shoot the photo I want. Definitely, the couple didn't want to corporate with me, but fortunately... I got it! Barbeque was great, organized by my other classmates. I lost my voice while playing heart attack and cheat-or-bluff-or-lies game.

It's always the last gatherings where we will enjoy the most.
No matter where my classmates will go,
just hope they'll do their very best in it.

Goodbye.