Saturday, January 1

I am no longer eight-teen


The week's happenings:
nineteenth birthday celebration
awfully chocolate cake with isabella and her darling,
more chocolates from isabella,
etude house products from florence,
woodwood ribbon blouse from the clique,
three hours of steamboat with florence and siewching,
slice of strawberry cake from florence and siewching,
royce nama chocolates from siewching,
apple cinnamon pancake with aishah,
honey nut ice cream,
wild strawberry ice cream,
at cedele,
mbc gayo daejun
kbs song festival
sbs gayo daejun
japan record award
new year countdown at home



University Admission is the extra stress added onto my project load.
I have received four invitations to the talks hosted by various local universities.
My dad told me about the 'o' level criteria for Business and Engineering students.
Minimum A for Mathematics and minimum C for Additional Mathematics.
If he's not wrong, that should be it.
Except for a stupid C for English I received on the second try, the remaining subjects should be of no problem.