last three-sixty-five days
good internship job (had a good time),
japanese (completed Advance I),
overseas trip (Korea!),
gpa (it dropped),
self-improvement (long way to go),
losing weight (gained instead).
good internship job (had a good time),
japanese (completed Advance I),
overseas trip (Korea!),
gpa (it dropped),
self-improvement (long way to go),
losing weight (gained instead).
the next three-sixty-five days
Graduate with a diploma with merit,
Enroll myself into an university,
studying something I want (Tourism-related field),
Register for Japanese Language Proficiency Test,
Complete Advance II Japanese,
move up to the last level - Further Advance,
Travel free and easy to Korea or Japan,
Self-improvement,
Read more books,
Lose weight.
Graduate with a diploma with merit,
Enroll myself into an university,
studying something I want (Tourism-related field),
Register for Japanese Language Proficiency Test,
Complete Advance II Japanese,
move up to the last level - Further Advance,
Travel free and easy to Korea or Japan,
Self-improvement,
Read more books,
Lose weight.