Boss: this alan uncle very funny right? he's got the best broken english i've heard.
Daisy: yes yes, very funny! wah, so evil! (But this alan uncle is really really funny!)
Boss: funny ma, got character leh.
Daisy: haha. keep laughing whenever he talks.
Boss: ya lah, i smtimes i want to laugh until tear. direct translate fr chinese to english one.
Daisy: laugh until tear?! (I think he thought Idk what that was. -.-)
Boss: tear.. u know.. water in your eyes... (like dude! I know!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Daisy: i know!
Boss: -.- (tis should be my line lor)
Daisy: but so yan zhong meh?!
Boss: got once he said smthin v v funny. i forget le. (lousy memory. but he's memory is reallly very lousy. cos he keeps saying different things to "sleepyhead")
Daisy: I remember is the orchard river and the changi river. (Tis alan said that if airport doesn't change *sth*, it will encounter orchard river too. But only it's called Changi River)
Boss: ya, he's v creative too
Daisy: haha, tis kind of ppl then good mahs! can joke at times. at least the office's atmosphere won't be so tense.
Boss: Our office atmoshpere tense meh?
Daisy: Yes, very tense. Must laugh silently...
Boss: Actually onli 2 of u giggle leh. I also don't why u all must be like that. laugh, jus laugh lor.
Daisy: cannot laugh out loud what! now the office is so quiet... then we suddenly laugh out loud, isn't it weird?!
Boss: thats becos u all whisper and giggle. can jus talk at normal volume and laugh normally la. unless ur laughter is those super scary kind. but seriously why u find the office atmos tense?
Daisy: or did i use the wrong word?
Boss: faint
Daisy: i just find very serious lor, esp when it's THIS quiet. faint la faint la. need medical ointment?
Boss: i faint then u must do CPR for me
Daisy: eeeeeeeeee. i ask "kimberly" do for you.
Boss: then i die better. (this sentence really make me burst out into laughter)
Daisy: LOL. okay la, sleepyhead! sleepyhead not bad!
Boss: What u mean not bad?
Daisy: last time, she was thinking of enrolling into nursing course. so she shld know the basics of CPR.
Boss: aiya, she wants to join everything except facilities la. (LOL)
Daisy: actually, she dunno where to go de. then she just follow me lor. (I also followed her)
Boss: u mean after sec 4
Daisy: yes
Boss: seriously r u all lesbo? i really suspect so leh. so close to each other. (I really want to slap him!)
Daisy: What's wrong?! cannot be BEST friends meh?
Boss: can can.. but u already got other best fren le (I really really really want to slap him!)