Boss: Still say very long never go facebook. (actually that was a lie, i visit like everyday?!)
Daisy: Must surf surf mahs. Update yourself with the latest gossips.
Boss: What are the latest gossip?
Daisy: Haha! Why do you want to know??
Boss: Cos I want to know what kind of gossip young ladies are talking about nowadays (I think he is so kaypo!)
Daisy: Errrrrrr.. we gossip abt our friends lor. Whatever on the homepage, we see see look look gossip gossip de.
Boss: Aiyo.. so juicy.
Daisy: lol
Boss: But I don't see "sleepyhead" online leh
Daisy: Idk what she's doing lahs.
Boss: She must be surfing SIA website. (He really know aunt so well!)
Daisy: No la. she got a lot of things to do oso. (Aunt Sleepyhead! See this, I didn't say you're slacking hor! I told him you've got a lot of things to do. But whether he believes or not, it's another story!)