The office is empty, no one is around except the two interns. I peeped out of the small little window at the door which brought the interest of another intern. Majority of the glass door is frosted except for two stripes. *peeping tom. Sorry, but I peep at normal things unlike some people who peep at people stripping or what so ever* Peeping through there, I saw three crazy should-be-show-luo-fanatics rushing up to from the escalator in front of my office and running towards the aviation gallery direction. It is really hillarious to see such crazy fans running towards it. It's only eleven, so chill! Not like as though he will run. Just probably your view of your favourite idol won't be so clear with all the cameras and black hair people blocking it. Come on! Show Luo is leaving Singapore today and he's holding a meet-and-greet session over at the Aviation Gallery.
Still peeping outside, I saw a familiar face emerging from afar. It's my supervisor. The first few seconds, I was wondering who is that. Seeing the clothes, and the skin tone, it resembles like someone. Then slowly, I managed to figure out his identity! Oh my god, obviously, we ran frantically back to our table. Still giggling to myself when he stepped in. Then a phone call came, he strolled out of the office once again. But now he's back. Arghs.
My colleagues kept disappearing and the contractors kept coming in to look for them.
When will it be my turn to go fanatic over BoA?