I've brought myself back to the world of blogging. I am very fickle-minded and crazy for deleting numerous blogs that I have brought up painstakingly. Painstakingly, nope, just an adjective to exaggerate a little. The interest of blogging just come and go. The ups and downs in life always drive me to the point where I see it pointless for people to know about my private life. Pointless. *I don't mean to provoke any of the readers or any of the blog users* But many kept telling me how stupid it was to keep telling the public what you have been doing each and every other day. Like who you met, what you eat, who you did etc etc. But true, to a certain extent, it allows your friends who you don't talk to much to know what's happening around you without asking you. Pros and cons. I hope I sustain and keep this blog alive or at least available for people to drop by and leave just one second later because this blog is really going to be dry and boring.
