Wednesday, June 6

































 



Sitting at the edge of the sofa, I'm writing this post reflecting on this quick trip over to another stomach-filling trip while being ordered around by the "dormant volcano" which is none other than the head of house. The mountain high of clothing stacked up on top of the washing machine is a big blow to her already, let alone the amount of hatred she has accumulated throughout the entire trip with my sister. I am also catching up with the television programs that I have missed. With the many meals taken during the trip, there is no way for me to shed even if I had walked the entire day. These are three days worth of photographs that was captured through my cellphone lens, mainly the streets and the mouth-watering dishes of food we had. Famous dim sum and seafood for lunch while simple dinner at the popular local cafes available everyone on the street. In the end, Starbucks replaced the Agnes b. plan as the relaxing patrons occupied all the tables, sipping their latte and savoring their strawberry cakes. If I am as concentrated and as hardworking as the folks out at the racecourse, there may be a higher possibility of receiving better grades. First experience at the racecourse, we set our only bets on two horses, hoping that any two will enter the top three positions. Almost I should say but the horse came in fourth. As the saying goes "if it is this easy to win, everyone would be a billionaire!".