Breakfast at Paris Baguette with another sumptuous brunch. Just by looking at the photo, doesn't it make you drool? Accompanied with a cup of Americano, it is the price of McDonad's Big Breakfast. However, this is definitely much more worthy than the latter.
While walking around Gangnam area, hoping to find Cheongdam Fashion Street, we passed by this clinic that seems to do consultation for all kinds of problem. We turned into one of the alleys and found more local boutiques and a vending machine filled with banana toys.
Our usual 3pm lunch was at KFC, something we didn't expect to be worse than the set meals here. It's the only wrong choice made throughout the whole trip. Perhaps, Lotteria and/or McDonald's would be a better choice. Or perhaps, their local fried chicken stores! Unfortunately, I didn't try! As we're walking around Apgujeong, I found this familiar photoshop which We Got Married couple Khuntoria went to, together with their f(x) daughters. No evidence, since I was not a fan of them.
As we arrive at Galleria located at Apgujeong, I recognize the curve of the road immediately. Down the road, is SM office! How awesome is that. So after satisfying my sister's hunger to see branded goods at the Galleria, we headed down, hoping to meet some of my favourite stars. Well, luck isn't on my side. So I just took some photos and left.
Our aim after lunch was to walk to Sinsa for Garousu-gil. The journey towards that destination was extremely tough. Walking along the main road, braving through the cold wind. I think it was this day that I had cuts on the legs. As we walk towards the sun, we passed by Hermes building. Excited like a kid, my sister asked to take photos with it. In the end, the plan failed. I didn't manage to find that street, so we went to Coex at Samseong station.
Dinner at Nolboo (above) and Christmas lightings at Coex (Samseong station) and TimeSquare (Yeoungdeungpo station). We left Times Square at 11pm KST; chased after every last train.