Friday, August 5

Finding a sense of belonging in a new environment

(Since I'm living at the corner, this is my side window which brings in morning sun whereas the main window brings in evening sun. It's good for laundry!)
(It's a random shot when I thought my perfume looks good among the stationery.)

Hello! I've finally settled into my new home that will be my shelter for the next one semester starting from today. Actually school hasn't started because we're still bidding for our modules and arranging our timetable so that it looks perfect (to a certain extent). So the reason of moving in so early is because the package starts on 1Aug!! It's really difficult to adjust your emotions especially hours before I move in and even just minutes before my parents left. Tears just keep on rolling down my cheeks and it's so embarrassing to be doing it on the bus!

How frustrating because I did my laundry the day before (flag day) and it was raining yesterday. And today, it was shining so brightly!

I need new clothes. I don't need more school shirts though it's the best option when you're too lazy to think. For just one month, I have accummulated four already! For three years in my previous institution, I only accummulate till six. I have fours years here, so four shirts before the start of year 1 is already progressing to quickly!