Thursday, July 14

Hear my story and I'll not repeat anymore...

School is getting in seveeeeeeenteen days. New school environment, new friends, new facilitators (or should I call them professors instead of the Polytechnic term "Lecturers"?), new room (for a semester) and many many new things. I'm in RAG, well, perhaps you can say I'm really a slacker in it. I don't contribute much, needless to mention that I didn't even bother to attend at least once a week. At least my dear newly-made-considered-closer-friend did even bother to attend twice or thrice a week. Today was my English paper, ended in the early afternoon, and my lazy inner self tells me to go home and rest for the night for tomorrow's work. Well, to be frank, I spent an hour on the train, visited my favourite hangout place, then another half hour home. So I'm left with evening and night to rejuvenate where I spent one third on Korean dramas and exercising. I exercised and eat, so what difference does it make actually? Just to make me feel more achieved, to be exact. "Yes, I did exercise today", then later gobble more food and fruits down. Two years away from my hangout spot, my aunt told me lost weight! Obviously! The recent body check up at my new school told me I lost, well, three kilos, since I last weigh at my internship office. Check out how inefficient I am? People may have lost three in probably three months?! I took a year! My self-declared-as-affluent sister is currently living in Mel for a week plus before returning back and by then, I should be preparing to leave home. Please break down and cry... I'm going to leave home!! Like really run away, but not elope with a guy. Please.
 

 


Ohyes, I forgot. My self-declared-as-affluent sister, yes, bought me a pair of, well, shoes. Peeerfect! It matches with what I mentioned previously. She's sending me away! And on that very same day, she treated me to TWG at Takashimaya.

Ohyes, and my brother bought two bottles of Vita500 with Seohyun's face on it. Okay! I have real good siblings though at times they become irritating on serious matters. And also, my dear friend of eight years bought me a Yuri bottle when she found it in one of the Korean marts here. I've been looking for it for some time at various marts which I will pass by, but can't find at all, until the day passed to me, I also saw Seohyun and Taeyeon in another Korean mart. I'm so happy!