Tuesday, June 21


I'm currently on a one week break from work. My plan was to work for two days this week but my 'sotong' supervisor gave me a week of break instead. Well well, I lost one week of salary then. Four more days before my retail job becomes a history. Just see how 'sotong' she was, she do not even know when our contract ends. We rejected her request to continue working. The working hours has taken up half of my day and the remaining day is left to sleep! So yes, last day is Thursday and after that it's happy hours with my fellow part-time colleagues at some nearby cafe, probably.

Camp is just one days later and I'm not quite looking forward to it. The pack list is really shit. So much to squeeze into my tiny crumpler bag. A dress and a pair of heels for cocktail party at a hotel in town, save me from there.