(image by author)
Greetings! I'm back. Yes, from Vietnam. I spent ten days with awesome people whom many I met for the first time. It'll be another memorable trip just like the other programmes I've attended with my friends. The craziest things we did at early morning in the hotel room, singing to Vietnamese karaoke, watching aircrash documentary, eygptian documentary, kbs channels and music videos. It's just too hard to adjust back to local time again when I find myself minmising an hour away from local time yesterday. But I still miss the local food more than Vietnamese. Mom just cooked fish with chilli crab sauce and it taste brilliantly good.
As promised, I've finished up one film which will likely be sent for development within this week and also did something which I always wanted to do overseas. (I'll reveal another day). I forgot to buy materials for my mini project. The flight delayed twice, postpoing our arrival from evening to night. And the best thing of all, the next day afternoon, I have an University interview. I must say, I've screwed the interview up. It rained right after my interview ended and my heels were soaked with rainwater. How unfortunate was I.
I'll continue with more stories on the trip sometime later.
Till then,
daisy
