Busy like a buzzing bee.
After those blue black vanished,
I still can't do certain stretching like before.
Such a disappointment.
At least I can walk comfortably now.
Say hello to my monkeys filled with zamback smell.
I'm missing my polka dots 'cause my mother threw them away without my permission.

Trick or Treat.
I really hate bean bags.
I took up an one-day receptionist job located at the central business district area. Not at the right state of mind. Dressed in formal outfit with a pair of unmatching oxfords, I looked up at every high rise, looking for the office building. Arriving at the office, the in-charge went through all the steps and methods of handling and transfering phonecalls. Though it's one day, it's enough to scare me and I learnt that I totally can't understand their accent. One of the caucasian offered me "youtiao". He went "Do you know what's youtiao?". And obviously, as a local, I must know right? I rejected his offer, feeling bad, but I don't see the reasons of accepting it. The Strait Times, Asahi News and Facebook accompanied me throughout before I knock off. Calls still come in, I put them through, made some mistakes. Thank goodness, it's one day!
For the coming vacation days, I'll be working on a mini project (which details will not be put up), july's japanese paper and also basic korean. Not forgetting weight loss targets.
till who knows when,
daisy