Friday, February 25

Goodbye to all my spare tires...

  1. 3 to 4 shorter 10min workouts.
  2. Take 20 min break during workouts
  3. Drink water before meals
    Drink 2 to 3 litres of cold water daily (Fat-burning metabolism increases by 30% within 10 min - drinking 0.5litres)
  4. Eat more RAW fruits & veggies (I detest meat. so yes!)
  5. Drink NO COFFEE! (I was a coffee-addict)
    Drink 3-5 cups of green tea (burn 35%-43% more fats)
  6. Eat more fiber & protein
  7. Limit salt 
  8. Walk 10,000 steps a day & lose an extra 10 pounds a year (Impossible!)
  9. Sleep 7-8 hours (Don't know why, but now I'm sleeping close to 10 hours a day)
  10. Chew food at least 8-12 times 
  11. Eat about 1500-2000 calories (Importance of calorie counting applications)
  12. Take 5-10 min walk after each meal (Easy! Go round the living room till i'm dizzy?)
  13. AVOID SODAS!!! 
  14. Don't sit down for more than 4 hours
  15. Spicy foods can increase metabolism by 8-20% for at least 30min after eating