Thursday, January 13

Let me just tell you,

IM TIRED
 (I know you will say, "Who's not tired?")



I attended the first Japanese class on Saturday and I know my Japanese level is definitely not as good as those geeks in my class. During the introduction, I found out that one of the classmates is a policeman. Aright, his appearance, definitely not a policeman look. And who knows, he introduced himself as a policeman. My sensei was cool. She spoke the 'Phua Chu Kang' English. I'm serious. But at least she's using English to explain the terms unlike the previous sensei who spoke Japanese alllllllllllllllllll the way. Phew, the first day was alright. But while flipping through the book, I discovered more... graphs. I'm serious. Fourth year, and I'm going to start learning how to look at graphs in Japanese. And the next big thing is, my composition has evolved into a report. Report! Oh well, I think I'll probably have to hang myself. Wait till the day of report briefing comes and I'll share more. Byes.