I can finally enjoy my vacations, even though I should say I've been enjoying it since the end of year 2. Internship was a breeze. Much more of chit chatting and slacking in the office than doing real work. After all, I still managed to complete my main assignment.
Just one week after I bid farewell with CAG, I gotten another job at topshop, wingtai. Definitely, I was so excited to start my work there. But things didn't turn out to what I expected. Hence, I decided to tender my resignation on the second day. Call me a coward or a loser. I don't care, cause I couldn't take the long hours which is making me neglect a major module which I have yet to complete - Major Project.
The first day at any workplace can be good and bad, depending on the environment and surrounding people. The working hours turned out to be the opposite of what the HR had informed me earlier. I had a lot of to learn on the first day. Such as sizing; UK6 is XS, UK8 is S, UK10 is M, UK12 is L, UK14 is XL. Jeans do not come in odd sizes, except for 25cm. I didn't get this rule into my brain even until my last day. After my first day, I realise I couldn't take it. So I decided to speak to my supervisor regarding my resignation. Finally, I tendered on a Sunday.
The next few days was torturous when I had two full days (10am to 10pm) and the remaining midfull (12nn to 10pm). I can't take the long working hours, hence at times, I would question some of my seniors. All they told me is for the "money". One told me she'll resign once she work 12 months full. She's on her 9th month now. So, three more months. Other part timers probably will last until vacation ends because they're still schooling. Yup yup.
Today is the first day of my vacation, I could say officially. Even though I'm still interested in additional income, I doubt I will really apply for another job since I'm tighten down by project.