I am bored. Really bored. Sleepyhead has her hands tight to her new iPhone game. So I'm bored sitting at one corner of her desk. Now she's getting agitated over the sensitivity of her phone, because it made her lose (or should I say score lower). Woodwood (of course, my favourite boutique shop), has updated with new stocks. I was just viewing their twitter (a place where they will keep updaing the new stocks nowadays). Definitely glad that they have started using twitter to show their new arrivals.
I've been looking around for suitable blazers that I can purchase. I'm not sure if I'm being too choosy. I want the blazer to be versatile (which means can be for formal presentation and also for casual wear). I was at Zara the other day with another friend, and she bought a vest that she has been eyeing for. Of course, it's worth since it's on sale.
Other than looking the blazer, I've also been looking around for a blouse that has the ribbon at the collar (refer to the above image for a general idea). Woodwood once had that top for sale for about $40+. But I didn't buy. They do sell a lot of pretty blouses, but they are so expensive! The cost of their blouse is equivalent to the cost of one dress (or maybe just top up one more red note). That's why, i have yet to make a blouse purchase. Don't you think it's expensive?!
Maxi dress, the last item that I'm looking for now. The material that is very common in FEP or BS are those tee-shirt or the chiffon kind. But I'm looking for the plain cloth kind. I was re-watching WGM and was admiring at Si Nae's white maxi dress that she was wearing when she went on a trip with Alex, Hyung Joong and Hwang Bo. Where can I find????
I need to think of how to deal with the clothes I have in my wardrobe. Ever since internship, every week, I've been wearing woodwood dresses. I don't know, but I just feel like they look more presentable than my other dresses (actually I don't have much dresses in my wardrobe).