Thursday, June 24

ON Strike!!!!!!!!!

This crazy colleague of mine wants to go on strike due to the unfair bonus he received. He was complaining to his boss when we came into the office. Complaining and complaining...

Kimberly: Eh, boss, you are almost the same as my house dog lor! (Actually I've forgotten what he said, but I remembered what I said!!!!)
Daisy: HOR!!! You said your boss is a dog!!!!
Kimberly: Eh, don't anyhow "tiao po le jian" hor!
Daisy: I never! You said it yourself. You compared your boss with your dog!
(All I knew was, his boss was laughing over there. =.=)

*He continued blabbering about the bonus issue*
Kimberly: Eh! I want to go on strike!
Daisy and sleepyhead: LOL!
Kimberly: Ask "Daisy" to print a paper and write "ON STRIKE".
Daisy: Eh! What me?! Don't drag me down hor! I don't want my reputation to sweep floor.
Kimberly: In the first place, do you have reputation anot?!
Daisy: Oie, I have hor. Mine was clean. But because of you, it became so filthy!
Kimberly: How to spell "strike"?
Daisy: LOL!!!!!

I thought he would print "ON STRIKE" in poster size. But ended up, the font was THAT SMALL!