Wednesday, June 2

Morning disturbance

Noob: You haven't been carrying your vintage bag already ar...
Me: Why? What vintage bag?! This bag pretty right? *Pointing to the mulberry inspired bag*
Noob: Ya, this bag at least make you look like a young girl  leh!
Me: Oie, this is the mulberry inspired bag hor!
Noob: Mulberry not a few hundreds meh?
Me: Are you sure? No lor! This bag if for real is $2k okay!
Noob: Inspired means it's fake lahs?
Me: Is inspired, cannot say fake okay! Too expensive to buy the real one, unless you buy for me?
Noob: Wahhh, women nowadays, everyday so no money no money...
Me: Of course lahs!
Noob: Go find a boyfriend, then he pay for you lor.
Me: Crazy, you think find then can find de meh?!
Noob: Then go and wash dishes, work at MacDonald's lahs!
Me: Oie, MacDonald's pay damn little lahs! I work also must work at boutiques as sales associate what!
Noob: Eh, sorry lor, later customers say why your sales associate look so funny?
Me: Oie, should say is pretty hor. Maybe they will make me into a mannequin lor! Or should I go for stewardess?!
Noob: I told you already, you can go to Lufthansa *He pronouced as LA-TEN-SA, correct anot?*
Me: No Lufthansa. I want to do also do ANA lor!
Noob: Eh, I think you cannot go in. The stewardess, their hips is my thigh leh! Plus they choose girls with big eyes. Your eyes so small, it's called "mimi yan" - tiny eyes.
Me: Idiot.