Monday, June 7

Just a simple mathematics question.

Yesterday, I was browsing through the elle magazine website and I hopped into this section under the Expert's Tips Fitness. In the hope of picking up something useful such as make-up and dieting, I clicked in to see. Under this article, drinking more water, I was told by this gym expert that he/she expects his/her clients to drink at least 3 litres of water.

Just wondering if I were to drink 3 litres of water a day, how many times do I need to visit the toilet? Take that a 500ml bottle of water than make me visit the toilet twice.

answer: probably twelve times. oh my god. Let's say if I were to visit the toilet 6 times at work, 6 times at home, the cleaner of the toilet near my office who have known me! And my boss will think that I'm too free to even visit the toilet every now and then.