Noob: Oie, let's go drink tea. (holding onto his water bottle)
Me: Tea? (Saw his water bottle) From there? (points at the pantry direction)
Noob: Wa lao! No la! People me carry a LV wallet and you think I will treat you to that?
Me: How I know?!
Noob: No la! I borrow from boss $10 and buy tea.
Boss: EH!
Noob: Boss, see, I carry a LV wallet and then she thinks I will treat her to instant coffee?
Me: ?????
Noob: Eh, come la, let's go buy tea...
Me: Why me??? Go where? You treat me to Starbucks ar?
Noob: Wa lao, you la-ten-sa want to drink Starbucks? SIA stewardess can at least drink coffee bean one.
Me: Eh! I don't want your term of la-ten-sa. I want ANA at least.
Noob: Eh, let's go buy tea..
Me: Arrrrrrrrr... One person cannot carry meh?
Noob: Eh, you see ar, got 1 2 3 4 people want to drink leh.
Me: B, got drink meh?
Noob: Yes, just now she told me she wants to drink coffee!
Me: Yaya, she doesn't drink coffee lahs!
Noob: Really meh? She drink one what.
Me: oie, I know her better than you do hor!
Internmate: Yay!!!!
Noob: Aiya, let's go la!
Internmate: Eh, where you all going where?
Noob: Just downstairs only.
Internmate: Ohh, downstairs got anywhere sell strepsils?
Noob: Got...
Me: Hao la hao la!!!
Internmate: *made her request*
(Went down the escalator)
Me: (look at the watch) Eh, 5 plus already, going 6, knocking off soon, still drink coffee?!
Noob: Must learn how to relax...
Me: Lame la.
Noob: Later after work go swimming with my wife.
Me: Oh. Where you live sia? Condo ar?
Noob: No la, too poor for condo. Live in HDB.
Me: Are you sure?!
Noob: You want to buy strepsils first or buy coffee first?
Me: I go buy strepsils. Byebye...
(Back to Killiney)
Me: Eh, cannot find. Got other place sell?
Noob: Got, all the way to the end leh!
Me: Orh, can!
Noob: 2 cups of tea (to the cashier)
Me: Eh. 2 cups only, ask me come down for what?!
Noob: For fun.
Me: Orh, then I go buy strepsils, okay? Byebye!!!!!