Headed down to Far East Plaza because we thought of dropping by our favourite boutique - woodwood. Fell in love with a dress and also some blouses. The dress cost seventy-two while the blouses cost about sixty two? Which will you buy? Definitely the dress right? Paying ten more dollars, I can wear a one piece garment. But I like the blouses so much! Arghs. Hate them for pricing their blouses so expensive. Although I've received my meagre salary recently, I'm still unable to afford to purchase these expensive clothes. Meagre, I said meagre, means it's really little after the deduction from cpf. Arghs!
Sunday, June 6
im in love with my new topshop shoes...
Headed down to Far East Plaza because we thought of dropping by our favourite boutique - woodwood. Fell in love with a dress and also some blouses. The dress cost seventy-two while the blouses cost about sixty two? Which will you buy? Definitely the dress right? Paying ten more dollars, I can wear a one piece garment. But I like the blouses so much! Arghs. Hate them for pricing their blouses so expensive. Although I've received my meagre salary recently, I'm still unable to afford to purchase these expensive clothes. Meagre, I said meagre, means it's really little after the deduction from cpf. Arghs!

