Thursday, June 24

His presence always gives me heart attack...

Morning:
Gabriel: Eh, I need you to do something.
Daisy: Huh?
Gabriel: Arh? No laptop ar?
Daisy: Yay...
*Showed me some documents*
Gabriel: You come to my cubicle, I show you...
Daisy: Orh... (So reluctant...)

Afternoon:
Gabriel: There you are! I was looking for you!
Daisy: Arh? ("Shit" that's what I had in mind)
*Followed him along*
Gabriel: Come I show you the document.
*Walked into his cubicle*
Gabriel: Eh, until now I still don't know how to address you.
Daisy: Arh? Erms.. *******.
Gabriel: Oh, it's easier than chinese names.
Daisy: Hahaha... (sarcastic)
Gabriel: I edited edited, but then all the things got jumbled up. So, you settle can? I also need you to help me create this... and that.. blah blah blah.
Daisy: Orh... (Nod, nod, nod)
Gabriel: Okay? Then you sit here and do lahs...
Daisy: Arh?! (Sitting at his cubicle?!)
Gabriel: Aiya, don't need to transfer over to your laptop lahs.
Daisy: Orh...
Gabriel: I'll be back in fifteen minutes time. So you just do the adjustments first.
Daisy: Orh... (Arghs!!!!!!!)

Gabriel: Eh! "Daisy" I will come and talk to you tomorrow! (He took a black bag and stepped out of the office)
Daisy: I'm so dead tomorrow!!!
Sleepyhead: Hahahahahahaha!!!!!