Sleepyhead: Juz now CC ate the jap snack
Daisy: Haha! you never ask him, "nice anot?"
Sleepyhead: Then he stand at the weighing scale there eat lehhhh
Daisy: LOL! I think he 50 kg lor
Sleepyhead: then he also never offer me :(
Daisy: lol
Sleepyhead: like will ask to offer de mah.
Daisy: next time u say "eh eh, i also want" then you shine your braces. HAHA!
Sleepyhead: u see chepon will ask me take any drinks.
Daisy: So good ar?
Sleepyhead: like so thick skin.
Daisy: so good sitting there, got people ask you want to drink. maybe cuz they think you are a CAMEL!
Sleepyhead: then this hamim will keep asking us to take the biscuits.
Sleepyhead: tsk!
Daisy: I'm laughing here!
Sleepyhead: simi camel?! ni cai camel. keep drinking and peeing drinking and peeing
Daisy: wa lao! drink must pee!
Sleepyhead: omg did you just laughed and ahem yourself? you are sick.
Daisy: wa lao, I clear my throat cannot ar? I'm going to have asthma attack after SIP.
Sleepyhead: You laughed, I heard it. You resisting your laughter right? that's why you ahem.