Noob: Eh, moe, you guys going for lunch?
Moe: Yay...
Noob: Just the two of you, no other khaki?
Moe: Just the two of us only.
Noob: Okay! Set, I'll join you guys.
*walks pass my desk*
Noob: Eh! You want to join us for lunch anot?
Me: Ah?
Noob: See you so kelian, want to join us anot?
Me: But I see you, already no appetite le leh!
Noob: Wa lao, I'm being nice to invite you leh!
Me: Eh, but really, see you no appetite le lah!
Moe: Eh, got Chin Chow around ar.
Noob: No, Chin Chow likes girls like Isa, not her...
Me: LOL!
Noob: Today Isa not around, we can bully her already!!!
Me: Don't lame, boss today around, you sure cannot bully me de! Bleah!
Noob: Today his voice, don't you think very sexy meh?
Me: No, I don't think so leh... sounds so normal. I think Isa's voice more sexy.
Noob: Isa's voice is *acts out*.
Me: LOL! But Isa's voice still much more sexier than his leh!