Oh my god, for the first time, I forgot to bring that fucking thing to work. I was even thinking when I'll forget... just a few days ago. This will be occupying my mind the whole day!!! Not forgetting the early dismissal granted by the school. I'm upset, yet so happy.
The deeeeeeelicious claypot noodle from the clubhouse is the perfect for today's lunch. Just like the taste of the crispy noodles. Together with my intern colleague, we made a trip down to T3 to get a cup of pearl milk. On the way over to T3, met my supervisor and he said "eh, the office is over there!", pointing to the direction where we came from. *Like hello!!! It's only 13:45, not yet 14:00!!* We thought there would be staff discount, but it turned out no! Arghs, but of course, I'm still satisfied with it.
Slide at T3 is open for trial to all staff. That noob asked me to collect those tokens for the office. Of course, I won't go for a walk on my own. Being a niceeeeeee colleague, I dragged my intern mate along too. She, of course, has nothing much to do other than doing comparison which she is so lazy to do. As for me, I'm still waiting for my colleagues to give me the data. But recently, my colleague introduced me a draftman from the contractor company and she expects me to visit his office if I need any information. Definitely I won't visit because it's located at some deserted area in the basement!!
I'm so addicted to iPhone application games especially after my dear friend got hers. I have been playing those applications she has downloaded. I've even dreamt last night that I bought a new iPhone together with my friend. Oh my god... I'm now thinking about Nokia 97 mini or iPhone. How?!
I'm so addicted to iPhone application games especially after my dear friend got hers. I have been playing those applications she has downloaded. I've even dreamt last night that I bought a new iPhone together with my friend. Oh my god... I'm now thinking about Nokia 97 mini or iPhone. How?!